How to do a Decline Triceps Extension
- Lie on the decline bench.
- Hold the barbell with a narrow grip (hands close together).
- Begin with the barbell held above your shoulders with your elbows straightened.
- Now lower the barbell by bending your elbows.
- The bar will go overhead and clear your head.
- Straighten your elbows, and bring the barbell back to its original position located above your shoulders.
This exercise targets your triceps muscles located on the back of your arms. These muscles are responsible for straightening your elbows.