How to do a Dip (using a dip bar)
- Grasp dip bar with both
- Bend your hips and knees a
- Lift yourself up by straightening your
- Your shoulders will end up above your
- Lower yourself back down by bending your
- Raise yourself back up with straight arms, and repeat according to the number of repetitions you are doing.
Tips for this exercise:
- As you get better at this exercise, you can increase its difficulty by adding weight (dumbbell) between your ankles.
- This is a compound exercise that works your arms and chest muscles.