How to do a Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lie down on the bench
- Put a dumbbell in each of your hands
- Place your feet flat on the floor
- Push the dumbbells up as seen in the picture, with your palms facing away from
- Tuck your chin
- Lower the dumbbells down, and bring your elbows down a bit lower than your shoulders.
- Then lift the dumbbells back up
Tips for this exercise:
- Tighten your abdominals
- Ensure your back is not flattened against the bench (see first picture)
- Do not lock your elbows when lifting the dumbbells.
- Keep your shoulders on the bench
- This exercise will work your chest, as well as your shoulders and triceps.